Sunday 19 July 2015

Sex with Sexy Bahbhi

My name is Manoj, I live in Cuttack, I have a business of computers and live all alone. I m 29 years old now. I'm 5'11 in height athletic body. There was a bhabhi her name was Sarita. She is very sweet looking and very beautiful. She was from Jaipur. She is 5'3 in height and her basic stats were 36 30 36. I have crush on her from the first day I have seen her. She was blessed with huge boobs perfect round shaped and were tight also.She was married to my friend who lives next to my house, he lives alone. We were good friends and she was new to our society so she only use to talk to me and some girls. She asked me to teach her computer as she don’t know how to operate it except switch it on and off…and her husband Anil was in MNC so he doesn’t have enough time to do so. As I have crush on her I was ready to teach her.
One day Anil called me home and said that for some office work he is going out of town for 10 days so please look after her wife and house,as she is new in this town. So I said don’t worry I will take care of everything, we went to the airport to leave him. While coming back we were late and we picked up dinner. We had dinner and talked a lot till very late.Daily I came early from office and we chat and had dinner together we were now very open and close to each other. One day Sarita called me around 2’0 clock in the afternoon and said she is feeling low and can I come early, I said yes & went home. As I entered her house I was just shocked to c her, she was looking like an angle and too hot she was veering a black color deep neck t-shirt and Capri and her valley is very visible her round boobs are just coming out of her t-shirt,she caught my eyes. I controlled myself and we walk in while chatting she was really feeling low and missing her husband. So, I changed the topic and started cutting on general topics to my surprise she asked me about my girlfriend, or any affair,I said no… then she asked have I ever had sex and I shyly tell her that I haven’t had sex with any one….. It gave me some courage so I asked her about hers she doesn’t answer, then again I asked her and told her that we are friends and she can tell me anything…Her face became pale and said that Anil is not good in bed, he doesn’t satisfy her and likes XXX on T.V. and had fun masturbate himself. I was getting turned on my penis was growing in my pajamas. After that she was quit and her face was down.I put my hand on her shoulder and said lets watch some movie but inside I want her badly. As I turn on the T.V. cable was not coming, she asked me do I want to c her husband’s XXX, I was shocked and asked her but u don’t like them she said I like but… She said nothing.With in a minute she was with the DVD I played it and she was sitting next to me, film started and there was a complete silence in the hall except the erotic sounds of the DVD… I was turned on and my penis was getting harder and harder, it was uncontrollable and I want her right now.I slowly touched her hand and she doesn’t respond to it. I got courage and I just went very close to her and hug her tightly, she also reacted positively. In no time we were smooching each other. She responded to the kiss holding my head down and sliding her tongue in my mouth tasted her tongue and could not control myself I held her tightly to me hug her. Slowly moving my hands on her back and feeling her skin she was kissing me hungrily sucking my tongue. She pulled my right hand and put it on her left boob it was so soft it was feeling like..I m pressing a sponge handball, by now we both were very horny…. I took her in my arms and move to her bedroom…I almost tore her t-shirt and she was wearing black bra. I put my both hands in her bra and was pressing her boobs, meanwhile se undo ny shirt buttons and my jean. I was in my undies only. She moved away and unbutton her jeans and took it off and she was wearing black net panty… she was looking like an apsara from swarg in her black sexy bikini………. And laid on her bed and watching me very naughty…I moved towards the bed and took her leg in my hand and started licking it and she stared to moan slowly…. I opened her bra hooks and threw it away and started to suck her. Her moans were now little bit loud… slowly I came down licking her whole body.As soon I came near to her pussy she stopped me no…and pushed me back.. I look into her eyes and asked what happened she said what are u doing I said just calm down as u r going to feel the heaven as I understand that Anil never done that. So I continued and slowly hold her panty in my teeth and took it of, her pussy was clean shaved I kissed it and with a moan she hold my hairs I opened her legs and started licking her pussy and her moans became very loud and hearing them I also get more excited and stated digging her pussy deep inside my tongue is deep inside her pussy and she was pressing my head deep inside, her whole body was shivering and she told me that she is coming but I continued my job and with aloud moan she came and I licked her whole love juice it was my first time to taste love juice it little bit salty. She pulled me up and kissed me deep. She said that Anil never did this nor even he ever kissed her pussy, and thanked me said I have never had this pleasure and then turn me around and said now its ur turn to feel heaven she bend down and took my undies off and was excited to c my 7” tool & said that its too big and thick Anil’s is smaller then u. It make me more excited and she started playing with it and kissed the tip of it. Then she looked in my eyes and took my penis in her mouth and her hand was moving up & down very fast and she was sucking it very softly, mean while I put my two finger in her pussy as well as in her ass and moving then in & out very fastly which made her more nasty then I pulled her hand back and hold her hairs with other hand and moved her head up & down fastly, I was fucking her mouth it was the feeling that I cant explain I was in heaven and was about to come so I controlled myself and stopped her because I don’t want end this soon .I want fuck her.. She asked me what happened I said I was about to come so she said that she want taste my juice too but I said that I want fuck her… she smiled at me and lie besides me and opened he legs wide…. I came on her and put my penis on her love hole which was very wet, she said please do it slowly as u have a bigger one and she got married almost 5 month back so it will hurt. I said ok I slowly tried to enter in it but it was really too tight and I was also felling difficulty in entering as it was my first time.Only head of mine entered I put my mouth on her and with a deep stoke I pumped my penis in her. She cried with pain and tears came out of her eyes.. I was also in pain but I said please be came now it will not hurt anymore and I stated pumping her slowly she liking it and moaning loudly hhhh….She was shouting Manoj do it do it faster… faster Manoj I Love u I m coming do it…….. Her words were making me uncontrollable and I was just pumping in and out very fastly, with a loud moan she came again but I didn’t stop… we fucked nearly 15 minutes and I also came inside her….. We were too exhausted and lie there for a while and after we took shower together and once again I fuck her…. After that day daily we enjoyed until Anil is back.After that also we had sex plenty of time, now I m also married and she is mother of a beautiful daughter (its not mine) but now also we have fun whenever we got opportunity .

1 comment:

  1. Ami sex korie imo sex 1000Tk phone sex 500tk sex korun callme 01710469450 সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১বার টাই করে দেখ সেক্সী আমি নদী ঢাকা তে থাকি সেক্স করতে আগে বিকাশ করে টাকা দিতে হবে তার পর সেক্স হবে ১০০% গোপন তাকবে সেক্স করতে কল দেও 01710469450 Ami sex korie imo sex 1000Tk phone sex 500tk sex korun callme 01710469450

    ReplyDelete